I. Eligible Applicants
Any non-profit group or organization with the following criteria can apply:
- Must be organized;
- Must assume full legal and supervisory responsibilities for the effective implementation of the project;
- Must be able to provide reports on time and to keep records.
- Applicants must submit their letter proposal or concept paper to:
- The letter proposal must contain (1) brief project description, (2) objectives and number of target beneficiaries, (3) project site, (4) project budget, and (5) contact details of proponent.
- The letter proposal or concept paper that will pass the initial screening will be visited by the ASF staff for the development of a full-blown proposal. Additional documents may be requested.
- The ASF Board of Trustees decides on the approval or disapproval of the proposal. If approved, a draft Agreement Form attached to approval letter is forwarded to the proponent.
- The ASF conducts an orientation meeting in the community followed by the signing of
- Mid-term narrative and financial reports must be submitted. Monitoring visits are conducted by ASF.
- A terminal report (financial and narrative) is required at the end of the project implementation. The ASF will conduct a post-funding evaluation of the project.
The ASF continues to monitor the project for at least three (3) years after the implementation.
Download Links here:
Project proposal Guide in English
Project Proposal Guide in Filipino