Preference is given to Community-based projects on:Health and Nutrition,Livelihood,Education,Capacity Building and Care for Environment.
- Health and Nutrition:Feeding, medical-dental missions and potable water system.
- Livelihood:Social enterprise, agricultural development and livelihood rehabilitation.
- Education:Formal education (Early Childhood, Tertiary, Vocational-technical Skills Training), non-formal Education (Values Formation, Literacy-Numeracy) and education program for the IPs.
- Capacity Building:Strengthening organization’s delivery of service to members/communities, developing capacity for self-management, financial sustainability and accountability of organizations.
- Care for the Environment:Disaster risk reduction and management, Mangrove rehabilitation, Reforestation, Rainwater harvesting system, Organic farming and Solid waste management.